90% people quit their fitness regime within 10 days due to lack of variety in health foods. Do you agree?
Over the past few years I have noticed that keeping pace with fitness due to lack of health food has become difficult. The information available instead creates they a web of health food, micro nutrients & calories.
So is it already confusing?
Yes, it is, that’s the reason I’m writing this post.
So let’s gear up for the naked truth about health food.
1.No need of eating boiled foods. Stir fry veggies on high flame with 2-3 drops of oil n they taste good & amazing.
2. Add colours your food by veggies & Fruits to make it look attractive and tempting
3. Don’t get afraid in mix and match different food combinations
4. Don’t stick to only a particular protein carb or fats source
5. Relying on supplements is not healthy, include the foods good at the source to complete your nutrition needs.
6. Use low sodium sauces to create new flavours, opt for rock salt to regular salt.
7.Try “if it fits your macro” diet which provides u flexibility to eat things that could fit in your daily macro requirements.
8.Eating is fun but the quantity/portion will be of less important if it’s health food.
I eat healthy food, I team up a huge bowl of salad with a paneer sandwich. No guilt, all cravings & temptations addressed. Health food is not
protein shakes & supplements. It’s about using foods, veggies & fruits to make a healthy diet.
We feel bored with the regular food like chapati & vegetables. Add your twist to create a new & healthy way of eating.
Let talk about the facts & Suggestions
- Wheat bread sandwich with a bowl of salad/ sorted veggies can be a complete meal.
- Oat cup cakes with lots of veggies bake to create an amazing meal.
- Hung curd creates some amazing dips. Add thyme, rosemary or even indian herbs like pudina enhances the flavour. Use it with salads/ salad dressing.
- Use whole wheat & oats to bake your cupcakes & cane sugar to feed your sweet tooth.
I have given you a few tips & options on the way you can revolutionise your eating habits to health foods. Do you still feel eating health food is that difficult?
Add your twist to your plate & do share your suggestions in the comments section. It will be a great learning for me as well.
To Health Food